Full details on the Colorado Man Who ate rat poison from Taco Bell

A man who lives  in Colorado was hospitalized after eating a Taco Bell meal thatis  alleged to  contain rat poison, authorities said.

THe  Arapahoe County Sheriff’s Office are conducting investigation into this issue said  public information officer Deputy John Bartmann told USA TODAY on Thursday.

Authorities are still working to confirm if the man ingested rat poison – and, if so, whether or not the rat poison was put into his food at the restaurant.

ALSO DOWNLOAD Don’t Make Me Have to Come Down There By Dolly Parton

  The case  has been categorized as a criminal attempt homicide, Bartmann said.

The man, who has not been publicly identified, went to a Taco Bell in Aurora Sunday afternoon, Bartmann explained. Officers responded to a verbal disturbance call at the restaurant’s drive-thru at around 1 p.m., after the man argued with employees because the soda machine was not working.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.